LGI is Prefered Supplier of Bosch GmbH
HERRENBERG. LGI Logistics Group International, a member of Elanders Group, is a confirmed “Preferred Supplier” of Robert Bosch GmbH. The Stuttgart-based technology and service company has confirmed LGI as its preferred supplier in the Overland Transport & Warehousing material field. With Preferred Supplier Status, Bosch defines those suppliers with whom the company wishes to intensify its cooperation. According to Bosch, LGI has provided competitive services in these service areas over a longer period of time.
Bosch aims for sustainable business relationships and joint global growth with the best and most innovative suppliers. The status „Preferred Supplier“ is part of the Bosch Supplier Management Program and is awarded annually on the basis of clearly defined criteria. The award ceremony took place on December 19. “We are delighted with this award, which underscores our excellent cooperation with Bosch”, says Andreas Bunz, Chairman of the Board of Management of LGI.
In the picture from left to right:
- Achim Reisinger Director Logistics in Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sven-Olaf Knorr Director Purchasing and Logistics for Transportation Service in Robert Bosch GmbH
- Eckhard Busch Supply Chain Solutions (LGI), Senior Vice President
- Magnus Nilsson President & CEO (Elanders)
- Frank Lengefeld Director Purchasing and Logistics for Warehouse Services at Robert Bosch GmbH
- Dr. Andreas Bunz Supply Chain Solutions (LGI), President
- Friedbert Speiser Vice President Logistics Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
Author. Julian Valachovic